What to expect before Maxis Fibre installation:
- Once you have registered for the service, we will schedule an installation at your preferred time and date. A group of 2-3 installers will come to your premises to install the service.
- For the desired location that you have identified, please prepare three power sockets for the Residential Gateway, Optical Network Terminal and Dect Phone. If you do not have three available power sockets, please have a suitable power extension cord available.
- The installation team will call you one day before your installation date to reconfirm the appointment. Should there be an unforeseen need to reschedule, they will be in contact with you at least three hours prior to the agreed appointment.
- For any rescheduling or cancellation of the installation appointment date, customers are required to inform Maxis 3 days prior to the appointment date. Maxis reserves the right to charge the customer for any late rescheduling or cancellation request.
- The first 15 metres of fibre cable to the customers’ premise is free. Should the length required at customer’s premises exceed the said allocated amount, the extra charges will be borne by the customer.
- If customer request for a non-standard installation that requires trenching, retiling, repainting and concealing, additional cost will be incurred and customer may need to work with independent contractor prior and after Maxis installation works.
- Our installation team may need to drill a small hole on your wall to allow the fibre cable to go into the premise. This hole will be concealed and cleaned.